Competency Standard IV: To establish positive and productive relationships with families
Unit four of the training covered the CDA content area Building productive relationships with families.
- This Reflective Statement must relate directly to the Competency Standard IV: To establish positive and productive relationships with families.
- The statement should be no more than 500 words in length.
- Begin with a paragraph describing how your teaching practices meet the Competency Standard IV: To establish positive and productive relationships with families. (Note: alternatively, you may also choose to write one paragraph for each Functional Area, if this makes it easier to express your thoughts more clearly.)
- After submitting the assignment, you will receive a copy of it in your email. Save it, and be sure to have a friend or co-worker proof it for you.
- Type it on the template provided, and print off to include in your Professional Portfolio.
Remember to check your email for feedback from the instructor.
The Professional Portfolio is compiled independently by each CDA Candidate as part of the CDA credentialing process. The compiled resources and documents are reviewed by the CDA PD Specialist during the CDA Verification Visit.